Adler Graduate School is committed to improving student success through a comprehensive and systematic approach to programatic and institutional assessment. Our assessment is a collaborative process that includes students, faculty, staff, and stakeholders. Our sustainable system includes measuring student learning to help us focus our efforts on the students, design better systems for teaching, and assist us in making action plans focused on student growth and program improvement.
Our strategic goals, guided by our Institutional VISION, MISSION and VALUES, provide a blueprint for our institutional planning and assessment. Please click on the Strategic Goal below to see the sub goals and measurable PERFORMANCE INDICATORS.
- QUALITY EDUCATION: Provide an excellent graduate education.
- ADLERIAN PRINICPLES: Foster a culture that demonstrates Adlerian Principles
- DIVERSITY: Prepare all students for service to diverse communities
- INSTITUTIONAL SUSTAINABILITY: Provide resources to support institutional sustainability
Assessment Retreat: Planning for the Future
- View our Institutional Effectiveness Plan (June 2019)
- View our Institutional Effectiveness Summary Results Report (June 2019)
- Handouts: Retreat PPT