Information to login to the wireless network system is available through the media center.
The computers in the Media Center are available anytime during normal business hours. Computers are configured with up-to-date software and internet connections to help students complete high quality graduate work. Anyone using a media center computer should save personal work to a flashdrive, a "cloud" storage system, or by emailing to yourself. Computers are cleaned several times each week and your work will be removed and not recoverable.
Printing at Adler
The black/white and color copiers in the media center copier room and the black/white copier by the faculty office are available for printing from any computer on the Adler campus. Please consult information in the media center to configure your personal computer to access Adler copier/printers.
|**You will need a valid .edu email address to complete the order. Please contact O365support@alfredadler.edu if you need an .edu email address.|
Your Technology and Student Services Fee Includes:
- On-line media center resources – including: 1) Access to Bibliographic databases (PsycINFO, Medline, ERIC), 2) Access to Full-text of articles from American Psychological Association, American Psychiatric Association, and many others, and 3) Access to full-text of ALL issues of Journal of Individual Psychology and The Individual Psychologist (JIP 1974-present via EBSCO, 1940-73 on AGS website)
- Media Center computers with Office 2010
- Classroom tech equipment available such as digital recording equipment along with supplies such as DVD’s
- Unmetered copier use including color, black and white and scanning and fax machine
- Grad School 101
- APA Primer
- Internship site management