Alumni Association Membership
Alder Graduate School is excited to announce our newly organized Alumni Association. As a part of the Adler Graduate School Alumni Association (AGSAA), members network with peers, access resources, continue to build an Adlerian community, and keep up-to-date on licensure with select workshop and CE opportunities.
In continuing your journey with AGS, you'll earn:
- 1 free workshop each year at the Adler Institute for Continuing Education
- Access to post-degree supervision
- A network of job postings
- Mentorship opportunities
- Help with resume writing through a scheduled appointment
- Opportunity to attend LPCC and/or LMFT examination prep classes (space will be provided for those who form study groups after the exam prep classes to continue to prepare for the national exams)
- Opportunity to attend Grad School 202 for answers on “What Now?” What are the steps to accomplish 4000 post-degree hours, finding supervision, etc.
- Quarterly invite to alumni networking with the Alumni Association Board
- Help forming therapist consulting and support groups as you begin your 4000 post-graduate hours
- Access to two Adlerian research centers
Your participation will be on a renewal basis. Your first year, directly after graduation, is free. After your first year, a $60 renewal fee is required to continue your access to the AGSAA benefits and 1 free yearly workshop with the Adler Institute of Continuing Education. To join, apply here. If you have additional questions, contact Ev Haas, Alumni Relations Director, at (612) 767-7044 or email Ev@AlfredAdler.edu.
Alumni Association Board
If you are interested in joining the AGSAA board, please contant Ev Haas, Alumni Relations Director, at (612) 767-7044 or email Ev@AlfredAdler.edu.
Alumni Association Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletters to stay up-to-date with job listings, CE workshop series, and important information from Adler.
Alumni Bulletin Board
Looking for a job, presenters, workspace, and more? AGSAA is about building a community, so see what our community of alumni have to offer on our bulletin board. To share your events, jobs, or promotional items, fill out our form.
See what our alumni have to say about their time at AGS and where they are now in part one and part two of our blog. To share your stories and testimony, contact our media department at Media@AlfredAdler.edu.