Financing a quality education can be a challenge. Fortunately, at Adler, you don't have to face this challenge alone. Our course schedule allows most of our students to continue to work full-time during school. Many Adler students also qualify for federal or privately funded student loans. Our staff will work with you to establish a plan for financing your Adler education.
Tuition and fees should be paid (in US dollars only) in full by the 1st business day of the session. Payment in full can be accomplished by applying any combination of the following:
- Cash, check or credit card
- Approved loan documents
- An approved tuition and fee waiver
- A signed agreement from an employer or state/local agency to cover a specific dollar amount
- An approved payment plan - There is a $20 charge per term to participate in a payment plan. You will need to pay at least ¼ of your tuition and fees for the term on or before the start date of the term. You would also need to provide a signed agreement to pay the balance in no more than three payments over the course of the class schedule for the current term.
Tuition Rates and Fees as of the start of Winter Term, 2017
- Tuition per Credit: $550
- 1:1 Didactic $710 (Less than 24-hour cancellation notice will be billed at $71 per hour)
- Group Didactic Fee: $550
- Oral Examination Fee (due before the examination): $210
- Application Fee: $50
- Transcript Fee: $10
- 518 ICASSI: $275
- Drop Fee: (less than 15 days before start of term) variable to $20/credit
- Student Services and Technology Fee: $140 (non-refundable)
- Student Association Fee: $5 (non-refundable)
- Internship Make-Up Class: $50
- Diploma Reprint: $25
- Master's Project Continuation Fee: $550
Adler students may, on a space-available basis, repeat any class at one-half the standard tuition cost.
Alumni discounts apply to persons who have earned an MA Degree from the Adler Graduate School. Alumni meeting this criterion may complete up to four courses or 12 credits, whichever comes first. Alumni may occasionally be asked to take a course at a later date if available spaces are required for current students. Effective January 1, 2008, the alumni discount is 20%*. This discount will also apply to partial courses. Fees for Adler workshops are subject to separate guidelines.
*Students who were actively enrolled in August of 2007 will receive a 50% discount for a maximum of four courses.