- In general, requests for the transfer of course credits earned at another institution must be made prior to the last session of one’s first Adler course.
- 24 credit hours from another accredited graduate institution may be applied toward any Adler program (with special conditions attached to internship hours and internship-related credit hours), assuming credits completed are consistent with the Adler curriculum. Only courses with a letter grade of "B" or higher will accepted.
- In general, requests for the waiver of course credits earned at another institution must be made prior to the last session of one’s first Adler course.
- Waived credits completed through another accredited graduate institution must be consistent with Adler curriculum and be replaced with other applicable Adler credits. Only courses with a letter grade of "B" or higher will accepted.
- As above, requests for credit transfers are generally made prior to the last session of one’s first Adler course, no more than 24 credit hours for any Adler program may be transferred (with special conditions attached to internship hours and internship-related credit hours), and transfer credits requested must be completed at an accredited graduate institution with a letter grade of "B" or higher.
- Request forms may be obtained from the Adler Graduate School’s Admissions Office or online.
- A form must be submitted to the Admissions and Student Services Director for every course (or internship-related credit) one wishes to transfer. A syllabus pertaining to the requested course (or internship-related activity), as well as a transcript must be submitted with the request form.
- Applicant will review Adler Course Descriptions and indicate which Adler course they feel their transferring course could replace.
- The Admissions and Student Services Director will receive request packets, process the necessary forms and, after cursory review, will distribute the packets, as appropriate.
- Request packets pertaining to clinical programs (i.e., Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Counseling, Art Therapy, School Counseling) will be given the appropriate Program Director for review.
- After decisions have been made, the forms previously submitted will be completed and returned to the Admissions and Student Services Director.
- Final decisions will then be conveyed to students requesting transfer credits.
The Adler Graduate School strives to complete the transfer credit process within two weeks from the time the credit transfer request is received to the time when decisions are conveyed to students.
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community