Sarah Hudson, PsyD, LP
PsyD - Adler School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL
MA - Adler School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL
BA - Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN
- North American Society of Adlerian Psychology (NASAP)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Minnesota Psychological Association (MPA)
Dr. Hudson is in private practice in Burnsville, MN. She works with adolescents and adults and specializes in Adlerian psychotherapy, lifestyle analysis, and the treatment of trauma, grief and mood disorders.
- Hudson, S., Haji-Ghasemi, A., Pitiakoudis, M. (2012, May). Early recollections: A contemporary review. Poster session presented at the annual conference of the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Stone-O’Brien, J., Hudson, S., & Watkins, K. (2011, May). Health locus of control and basic beliefs as moderators of psychological functioning. Presented at the annual conference of the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology, Victoria, Canada.
- Johnson-Migalski, J., Stone-O’Brien, J., Hudson, S., Staneff, E., & Beaman-Kogan, J. (2010, July). Sucessful stricing or failing to throve? A graduate student forum. Presented at the annual conference of North American Society of Adlerian Psychology, Minneapolis, MN.
- Spinos, A.M., King, J., Hudson, S., Bechtle, P. (2006, May). Person, Parent, Provider: A comparison of masculine, feminine, and gender-neutral ideals. Poster session presented at the national Association of Psychological Science convention, New York, NY.
Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Recipient of Alfred Adler Scholarship 2008 Given the award based on academic perfo1mance and dedication to the Adlerian value of "social interest" as demonstrated through my community service and dedication to working with marginalized populations.
- Member of Psi Chi 2006- Present
- Recipient of the "Distinguished Volunteer Award,' Three years of service to Best Buddies of Illinois 2011
- Dean's List Recipient three years at Gustavus Adolphus College 2004-2007
- Member of the Guild of St. Ansgar 2007 The Guild of St. Ansgar is an honorary society for graduating seniors who were selected by a student-faculty committee for their scholarship, leadership, and participation in extra-curricular activities.