Amy Wold, MA, LP
My professional experience ranges from counseling in a clinical setting to seeing clients in a private practice setting.
My goal in working with students at AGS is to help them learn about themselves in order become aware and sensitive practitioners.
I can be reached at 952-758-2999 to discuss Group or Individual Didactic.
M.A., Counseling Psychology St. Mary’s University, Minneapolis, MN 1993
B.A., Communication; Interpersonal and Group, College of Liberal Arts
Minor in French University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 1983
- Licensed Psychologist (Lic. # 3821) 1997
- Ongoing Clinical Consultation 1998 - Present
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) 2002 - Present
- Attendance at NASAP Conferences for Adlerian Training 2004 - Present
- North American Society of Adlerian Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- NASAP Council of Representatives, Co-chair Adlerian Therapy Section 2015 - Present
- Attendance at International Committee of Adlerian Summer Schools & Institutes (ICASSI) 2015 & 2017
- Attendance at the International Assoc. of Individual Psychology (IAIP) 2014 & 2017
- Basic and Advanced Training in Brainspotting 2016 - Present
- Certification in Adlerian Psychology 2018 (pending)