Maximize use of technology for quality education in a secure environment.
Provide superior customer service and accurate technical support in a timely manner to all Adler Graduate School users.
Information to login to the wireless network system is available through the Computer Lab.
The computers in the Computer Lab are available anytime during normal business hours. There are also a limited number of computers in the Library and Writing Center which are available when those areas are open. Computers are configured with up-to-date software and internet connections to help students complete high-quality graduate work. Anyone using a Computer Lab computer should save personal work to a flash drive, a "cloud" storage system, or by emailing to yourself. Computers are cleaned several times each week and your work will be removed and not recoverable.
Printing at Adler
The black/white copier in the Computer Lab, the black/white and color copiers in the first-floor copier room and the black/white copier by the faculty office are available for printing from any computer on the Adler campus. Please consult information in the Computer Lab about to configure your personal computer to access Adler copier/printers.
|**You will need a valid .edu email address to complete the order. Please contact O365support@alfredadler.edu if you need a .edu email address.|
Your Technology and Student Services Fee Includes:
- Online library resources, including: 1) Access to databases, including those from the American Psychological Association; 2) Access to the full text of articles and selected eBooks; 3) Access to all issues of the Journal of Individual Psychology; 4) Streaming video from Psychotherapy.net
- Computer Lab computers with Office 2016
- Classroom tech equipment available such as digital recording equipment along with supplies such as DVD’s
- Copier use including color, black and white and scanning and fax machine
- Internship site management