Program offered: Online
Total credits: 35
The Master's of Arts in Leadership Development enhances the individual's role as a leader within a current position, professionally, communally, or personally to lead and promote socially connected systems and social change.. The course work will assist in the advancement of ones knowledge of leadership, with a foundation and understanding of leadership, positivist organizational theory, and Individual Psychology, with the goal to gain insight as to how each person can positively, impact relationships, and teams, within all contexts of interaction. Additionally, skills will be gained in leadership through facilitating individual and organizational well-being through encouragement and their knowledge, insights, and application of positive leadership principles. The application of this knowledge and a unique skill set which will enhance overall effectiveness in working with teams, organizations, and communities.
Leadership Development Learning Outcomes:
Gain insight into human nature and how individuals interact with roles in work, life, and communities.
Develop skills to cultivate feelings of belonging within systems and organizations.
Build an improved community by understanding and addressing issues related to social justice.
Maintain interpersonal wellness by applying encouragement and an understanding of lifestyle.
What Roles Are Enhanced by This Program?
With a Master’s inLeadership Developmant, you’ll be equipped to consultatively approach challenges faced in a variety of backgrounds, including but not limited to:
|Social Jusctice & Community Action
||Business Professionals & Executives
|Human Services & Non-Profit Leaders
||Clergy Members & Religious Leaders
|Human Resource Professionals
||Educators & School Administration
|Political & Government Officials
||Coaches & Sports Psychologists
What Will I Learn And Do In This Program?
- Cultivate your leadership skills.
- Investigate the constructs of encouragement, belonging, and community building.
- Identify hows the mind, body, spirit and community intersect in order to reach your full human potential.
- Improve awareness of self and multicultural competency.
- Reinforce your understanding of leadership in connection to lifestyle in order to move in a positive healthy direction.
- Explore how your role impacts social systems by creating or removing obstacles, to build a feeling of community belonging based on contributing to the greater good.
- Engage with others to gain insight into the use of psychology in contemporary contexts: in work, and in relationsips..
- Encourage individuals to promote wellness in themselves and others.
Additional Program Info:
Scholarship Opportunities | Admissions Requirements