Program offered: On-Ground Online Hybrid or Online
Total credits: 35
The Applied Adlerian Psychology in Leadership program provides a practical understanding of Individual Psychology to enhance one’s existing role, understanding of youself and others, and build leadership skills. Students learn the skills to foster healthy & fulfilling relationships in a variety of settings to promote socially connected systems, cultivating a deep-rooted sense of belonging among organizations, people, and the communities they serve.
Applied Adlerian Psychology in Leadership Learning Outcomes:
Gain insight into human nature and how individuals interact with roles in work, life, and communities.
Develop skills to cultivate feelings of belonging within systems and organizations.
Build an improved community by understanding and addressing issues related to social justice.
Maintain interpersonal wellness by applying encouragement and an understanding of lifestyle.
What Roles Are Enhanced by This Program?
With a Master’s in Applied Adlerian Psychology in Leadership, you’ll be equipped to consultatively approach challenges faced in a variety of backgrounds, including but not limited to:
|Social Jusctice & Community Action
||Business Professionals & Executives
|Human Services & Non-Profit Leaders
||Clergy Members & Religious Leaders
|Human Resource Professionals
||Educators & School Administration
|Political & Government Officials
||Coaches & Sports Psychologists
What Will I Learn And Do In This Program?
- Cultivate your leadership skills.
- Investigate the constructs of encouragement, belonging, and community building.
- Identify hows the mind, body, spirit and community intersect in order to reach your full human potential.
- Improve awareness of self and multicultural competency.
- Reinforce your understanding of leadership in connection to lifestyle in order to move in a positive healthy direction.
- Explore how your role impacts social systems by creating or removing obstacles, to build a feeling of community belonging based on contributing to the greater good.
- Engage with others to gain insight into the use of psychology in contemporary contexts: in work, and in relationsips..
- Encourage individuals to promote wellness in themselves and others.
Additional Program Info:
This Master of Arts program is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
Scholarship Opportunities | Admissions Requirements