Mindful Self-Care For Helping Professionals, Part 2: Mindfulness, Boundaries, and Supporting the Self
- Do you find yourself fatigued as you care compassionately for clients?
- Do you need tools for greater boundaries so you can support your self?
- Do you need a stress reliever in your day?
You can work with clients in a way that won’t burn you out. Learn how to create supportive self-talk, a balance of giving and receiving and, take better care of your emotions. Learn a process to embrace others’ suffering, pain or trauma without trying so hard to “fix” it. Help clients and yourself create calm in the midst of stress.
Mindfulness, Boundaries and Supporting the Self:
- Change interferring or “mistaken” beliefs into “Supportive Self Talk.”
- Create self care boundaries
- Learn how to say “no” without feeling bad and say “yes” to your own well-being.
- Mindfulness for Self Care exercises that create calm
- Create a personal Self-Care Plan
- Participants will learn how to transform interfering beliefs into supportive self-talk for greater self-care and stress reduction.
- Participants will learn new ways to explore boundaries and say no without guilt.
- Participants will learn Mindfulness techniques & apply to their work life.
- Participants will create a self-care plan for regular stress relief.
** Attending both sessions encouraged for sustaining a Self-Care Plan, but not required.
To register for the event, click here or call (612) 767-7044.