Vision: The Adler Graduate School Alumni Association will develop and model a strong community of alumni through continuing personal and professional relationships by encouraging the continued use of Adlerian principles
Mission: The Adler Graduate School Alumni Association provides opportunities to participate and contribute to the continued development of the graduate school, our community, and society as a whole.
Alumni Association Membership
Adler Graduate School is excited to announce our newly organized Alumni Association. As a part of the Adler Graduate School Alumni Association (AGSAA), members network with peers, access resources, continue to build an Adlerian community, and keep up-to-date on licensure with Professional Development Events, and CE opportunities.
As a member of AGSAA you will have these benefit;:
- All Professional Development Events will be 1/2 price except Clinical Supervision Traning.
- Access online to a network of job postings
- Mentorship opportunities with current students and Alumni.
- Help with resume writing through AGS Career Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opportunity to attend LPCC and/or LMFT examination prep classes (space will be provided for those who form study groups after the exam prep classes to continue to prepare for the national exams)
- A Free opportunity to attend a Post Graduate Professional Development Event which answers the questions: “What Now?”; What are the steps to accomplish 4000 post-degree hours, finding supervision, etc.
- Quarterly invite to alumni networking with the Alumni Association Board
- Help to form therapist consulting and support groups as you begin your 4000 post-graduate hours
- Access to the Adlerian research center, contact Nikki.Marchand@Alfredadler.edu.
Your participation will include a $60.00 fee. Your first year, directly after graduation, is free. After your first year, a $60 renewal fee is required to continue your access to AGSAA benefits.
Join The AGSAA
Alumni Association Board
If you are interested in joining the AGSAA board, please contact Ev Haas, Alumni Relations Director, at (612) 767-7044 or email Ev@AlfredAdler.edu.
Alumni Bulletin Board
Looking for a job, presenters, workspace, and more? AGSAA is about building a community, so see what our community of alumni have to offer on our bulletin board. To share your events, jobs, or promotional items, fill out our form.
See what our alumni have to say about their time at AGS and where they are now in part one and part two of our blog. To share your stories and testimony, contact our media department at Media@AlfredAdler.edu.
Transcript Requests should be referred to registrar's office: Registrar@Alfredadler.edu