Funding Options

Will I qualify for financial aid?

Most Adler students receive some sort of financial aid. Students in our Master's program or the Co-Occurring Disorders Certificate program are eligible to apply for federal financial aid. Other students (such as students-at-large, non-degree seeking students, and those pursuing certificates in Adlerian Studies or Career Counseling) can apply for alternative student loans.