Career Services Office provides holistic, comprehensive career planning services to students and alumni. Recognizing that career development is a life-long process, career counseling is provided to help students master the art of self-assessment, self-marketing, finding job/internship opportunities, and career management. Students are empowered to make and implement well-conceived career/life plans.
- Exploring career options
- Enhancing self-awareness and career assessment
- Discovering and leveraging your personal brand
- Resume and cover letter development
- Creating and using a LinkedIn profile
- Developing and using a career portfolio
- Job and internship search strategies
- Finding career and employer information
- Interview preparation
- Evaluating and negotiating job offers
- Online career information
To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-767-7060.
Career Planning Links
Click here for excellent resources, services, and tools to assist you in exploring careers and searching for employment.
Click here to see all of the Professional Organizations affiliated with the many branches of counseling and psychology.
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community