School Counseling Service Center Services
Supporting current school counselors with needed resources and consultation support.
- Developing new models of school counseling to reach underserved student populations, specifically urban, alternative, and charter schools.
- Direct service, especially by increasing capacity through volunteer interns. Including training and supervision.
- On-going professional research
- Develop assessment tools to measure achievement gap/building culture
- Training and Development
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community
- Timeline for Commencement