School Counseling Research
State Trend Conclusions, 2010:
- School Counselors are at risk and need to become more vocal at all levels, from building to district to statewide, regarding the critical role of school counseling.
- The AVID Program is a national trend based on research and evidence which we should continue to explore and educate ourselves on.
- A 1:2340 ratio of school counselors to students in charter schools, therefore largely underrepresented.
- An increase in number of virtual online schools in the state which we need to continue to track.
- School Counselors are underprepared for the significant mental health issues facing students.
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community