International Student Admissions
The Adler Graduate School offers a welcoming and supportive environment to international students. Admission application procedures are listed below:
- Complete the application for admission
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Personal Goal Statement (500 words)
- Three letters of reference (e.g. peer, supervisor, academic instructor)
- Resume or work history
- Official transcripts sent directly from all post-secondary institutions indicating the degree conferred or if the degree was earned outside of the US, international transcripts must be evaluated and reviewed for eligibility as part of the admission process by Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE). The evaluation is not a guarantee of admission. The transcript evaluation fee is a separate fee paid in addition to the application fee. The evaluation must be sent directly to the Adler Graduate School along with an official copy of the transcript(s) that were evaluated.
- The Adler Graduate school's language of instruction is English. Therefore, students are expected to speak, read, write, and understand the English language fluently or at a level sufficient for graduate-level education.
- Once admitted, the process of obtaining an F-1 Student Visa may begin. Mailed with the offer of admission is the Certification of Finances form. International students must provide documentation that they have sufficient financial resources to attend Adler Graduate School. After reviewing the Certification of Finances an I-20 will be issued to the student.
The application will be reviewed, additional information will be gathered as needed, a decision will be made, and the student will be notified of an admission decision. Admitted residential students will attend New Student Orientation two weeks before the session begins and Grad School 101 on the Saturday before the start of enrollment.
The application deadline for enrollment in one of the MA program tracks is 1 month before the first day of the session of enrollment.
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community