International Student Admissions
The Adler Graduate School offers a welcoming and supportive environment to international students. Admission application procedures are listed below:
- START YOUR APPLICATION (please note you will be required to write a 500 word personal goal statement)
- Official transcripts indicating the degree conferred
Official transcripts sent directly from all post-secondary institutions indicating the degree conferred or if the degree was earned outside of the US, international transcripts must be evaluated and reviewed for eligibility as part of the admission process by Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE). The evaluation is not a guarantee of admission. The transcript evaluation fee is a separate fee paid in addition to the application fee. The evaluation must be sent directly to the Adler Graduate School along with an official copy of the transcript(s) that were evaluated.
- Three letters of recommendation complete with accompanying form for each (at least one recommendation must be a professional reference)
- Non-refundable $50 USD application fee
- The Adler Graduate School’s language of instruction is English. Therefore, students are expected to speak, read, write, and understand the English language fluently or at a level sufficient for graduate-level education.
Once all portions of your application have been submitted, your application will be reviewed by the appropriate program staff. Additional information will be gathered as needed. You may be asked to interview with program staff. A decision will be made and you will be informed via email.
- Admitted residential students must attend New Student Orientation two weeks before the session begins and Grad School 101 two Saturdays before the start of enrollment. Students who do not attend the mandatory New Student Orientation and Grad School 101 will be required to postpone enrollment for one term.
- Admitted online students will participate in OL Grad School 101 approximately two weeks before the first class starts.
Once admitted, the process of obtaining an F-1 Student Visa may begin. Mailed with the offer of admission is the Certification of Finances form. International students must provide documentation that they have sufficient financial resources to attend Adler Graduate School. After reviewing the Certification of Finances an I-20 will be issued to the student.
The application deadline for enrollment in one of the MA program tracks is one month before the first day of the session of enrollment.
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community