Congratulations on your acceptance to Adler Graduate School. Follow the next steps to join our student community:
Confirm Your Enrollment
- Pay your non-refundable $150 enrollment deposit
- Click the "Add to Cart" button to begin.
- Click on "PayPal Check out" to make this payment with your own PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, click "Pay without a PayPal account" to enter your credit card information and complete your payment.
- AGS will contact you when your payment is received and processed.
- Submit the following forms:
New Student Registration
New students will be registered for their first courses after they confirm their enrollment, provided the registration period for their start term has begun. If an accepted student confirms their enrollment prior to registration being open for their start term, that student will be registered as soon as the registration period begins.
New Student Orientation
Handouts from Fall 2018 New student orientation:
Adler Graduate School does not sell books directly to students. You will be sent a list of your courses via email once you have been registered. When you have your list of registered courses you can visit alfredadler.edu/bookstore for information on how to purchase your books online through AmazonSmile. You may also choose to buy your books elseware using your textbook’s ISBN number found on the AGS bookstore page.
Once you have been registered, you will be able to log into our web-based student information system to view your schedule, make payments, and access your grades. Instructions for logging into SONIS may be found here.